Telesto is excited to announce the launch of our new keg tracking module, fully developed and integrated into our inventory management system. This module has been specifically designed to meet the needs of our customers in the brewery and winery industries.
Our team has followed the design guidelines to ensure the module is as user-friendly as possible. The module is intuitive, so we have made the setup process as easy as clicking a button.
What is a keg tracking tool?
A keg tracking tool is a system designed to track the location, movement, and status of kegs in real-time. It allows businesses that use kegs, such as breweries and wineries, to manage their inventory efficiently, reduce loss, and save time and money.
Benefits of a keg tracking tool:
- Better management: a keg tracking tool helps you track how many kegs you have and where they are located. This allows breweries to avoid stockouts and ensures they always have the correct number of kegs to meet demand.
- Reduce losses: kegs can be expensive to replace, so keeping track of them can help reduce the likelihood of loss or theft.
- Improve efficiency: track how long a keg has been at a location, which helps you optimize your delivery routes and plan for refilling.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to activate this new keg-tracking tool?
To activate our new keg tracking tool, follow these simple steps:
- Go to settings in Telesto and click on the second tab.
- Activate the “enable keg tracker” checkbox and save your changes.
Once enabled, a keg tracker button will appear on your dashboard, giving you access to the new module; and when adding or editing a product, check the new “Is this a keg?” checkbox to mark it as a keg.
If you don’t mark a product as a keg, you won’t be able to use the keg tracking tool or add transactions to it.
How are kegs linked to customers?
To link kegs to customers, visit the keg module home and tap the red button at the bottom right of the screen (with a two arrows icon). This action will show a form where you can set the keg location in your warehouse or with a customer.
When you add a transaction and set a customer (which can be previously added in the customer module), the action will link that keg to that customer, allowing Telesto to monitor how long they have been with a particular customer.
How to see how many days a keg has been with a customer?
Follow these two steps:
- Visit the keg tracker module in Telesto.
- Each row in the module will display the number of days each keg has been at each location.
Tap on that keg’s row to see the history of locations associated with a particular keg. This action will display the complete history of the keg’s movements, allowing you to track its movements from one location to another, including the length of time it has spent with each customer.
Where to save the capacity and dimensions of a keg?
If the keg module has been enabled in the settings, follow these easy steps:
- Visit the Products module in Telesto.
- Locate the product to which you wish to add capacity and dimension information and tap on it.
- You should see three new options when editing or creating a product: mark the product as keg, capacity, and dimensions.
- Enter the capacity and dimensions of the keg in the corresponding fields.
- Once you have entered the information, save your changes.
How to view how many kegs are in a specific location?
To view all kegs assigned to a specific location or assigned to a customer, follow these steps:
- Go to the Keg tracker module in Telesto
- Click on the filter icon at the page’s top right corner.
- Select the filter criteria you want to use: a specific location or a customer.
- Press the “Filter” button to see the results of all kegs assigned to the selected location or customer.
To download the Telesto inventory management system and access the keg tracking tool, follow these steps:
- Go to the Telesto website at: https://www.telesto.app/en/download.
- Choose the appropriate version for your operating system – iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Click on the download button to start the installation process.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you get started and answer any questions.