You asked. We listened.
Here’s a list of all the core features, bug fixes and improvements implemented in the latest version of Telesto: inventory management system.
|Telesto v5.3.0 (iOS)||Telesto v1.9.0 (Android)||Telesto v4.0.0 (Desktop Edition)|
Batch tracking (for perishable foods)
- Now you can see which products are expiring soon and which products you should get out first.
- Track expiration dates for each batch in your inventory
- Create or select batches easily from the stock updater
- Activate the perishable products mode in settings
- New batches tab when editing a product, showing batches from current product
- New reports: batches (order by expiration date)
- New reports: products expiring soon (present in batches)
Suppliers linked to products
- Purchase orders are now fully integrated with suppliers
- New report: products in low-stock grouped by suppliers
- New report: products group by supplier
- Import desktop: option to select supplier
- When deleting a product, Telesto will ask what to do with past transactions
- Desktop edition: help instructions for the import template.
- Desktop edition: import function will now allow you to select supplier
- Desktop edition: issue not loading supplier and categories when importing
- Fixed: translation issues
- After creating a transaction, product list is now cleared!
We are releasing new features and improvements on a weekly basis; we will also be posting changelogs in this blog every two weeks, so stay tuned! ..and if you have any question or suggestion let us know by sending a message to: email@example.com — we’ll be happy to help.