We’ve continued working hard on Telesto App.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
|Telesto v5.2.0 (iOS)||Telesto v1.7.0 (Android)||Telesto v3.9.0 (Desktop Edition)|
- Invoices: new module => Invoice management (create, generate and manage invoices easily)
- Users: Users now can receive low-stock push notifications
- Users: new permission to allow users to perform stock movements between locations
- Warehouses (locations): option to ignore stock in specific locations
- Dashboard: info grid numbers can be tapped for easy access
- Dashboard: buttons are now property aligned
- Products: only warehouses with the product in stock will be shown (stock distribution)
- Products: you can now tap on the warehouse for quick access
- Products: description field will expand as you write
- Purchase orders: autocomplete was removed, product selection is now provided
- Users: you cannot edit a user email once created
- Users: when adding a new user, the email must be entered twice to avoid typos
- Miscellaneous: Default location “—” is now has a name: main!
- Miscellaneous: Translation typos and improvements
- Purchase orders: issue when deleting order items
- Purchase orders: calculating tax percentage
These new and improvements are now ready on all Telesto’s platforms: iOS, Android, Windows and MacOS.
Thank you for your feedback and continued support!